This is your time to focus on building the tools necessary to have a happy, successful sober life. We encourage residents to use their time at our Sober Living, Halfway Houses in Nashville TN to focus on the below so that the time and money is not wasted. The accomplishment of these Halfway House Goals while in Luxury Sober Living are the best way to ensure immunity against the next drink or drug in life after sober living:
(1) Attend 1 meeting a day for the first 90 days and at least 5 meetings a day thereafter while a resident at one of our halfway houses for men and women..
(2) Find and work with a sponsor by calling the sponsor daily;
(3) Work steps 1 through 8 and complete at least 1/2 of Step 9 with a Sponsor's guidance while at out Luxury Halfway Houses.
(4) Find and attend a home group meeting;
(5) Do service work for the homegroup, attend the homegroup's business meeting and see if you qualify for and participate in any service commitments while at the business meeting.
(6) Work Steps 10 through 12 daily.
(7) Meditate 3 times a day (preferably morning, before dinner and at night before bed);
(8) Prepare a daily gratitude list and share with sponsor and one resident in your halfway house daily.
(9) Complete and/or attend education courses or school while a resident at one of our halfway houses for men and women;
(10) Obtain a job and/or continuing working at former job while a resident at one of our halfway houses for men and women;
(11) Plan discharge and setting up a support group and a sponsor if returning home to a city other than Nashville, Tennessee.
(12) STAY SOBER.
Copyright © 2020 Sober Living House in Nashville, Tennessee - The Reserve - All Rights Reserved.